Thursday, April 28, 2005

Shameless money-grabber, part 2

I have a proper post written, but I can't enter it here at work.

While we wait with bated breath for that, have you seen this netbux thing that people are pimping all over the net?

Well, I'm shamelessly attracted to 'free money' and always fascinated to see how much mileage these various web schemes actually have. So have a look at netbux ('Get paid to search the internet!') through my very own link:

http://netbux.org/?r=61169

Caveat: Jeez my browser here sucks, I'll have to turn it into a proper link when I get home.

Self-justification: I need every penny going, since I still don't have my 'Party' cashout, after thirteen days and counting.

Meanwhile, I have just realised that I will be out of the country for the General Election. I am not too concerned, since my vote is unfortunately registered at my mother's address (a safe Tory seat) rather than at my own address, which is a key Liberal Democrat target. I would be voting Lib Dem if I was here. And with even more conviction after the latest example of New Labour's congenital mendacity. I'm talking about the leaked-at-last Attorney General's legal advice on the legality of going to war in Iraq without the second UN resolution.

What a fucking sad world we allow ourselves to live in.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger Pauly said...

I absolutely loved your closing line. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home