Friday, April 22, 2005

Curse

The good and bad of being at Party, or rather a Party ‘skin.’

The good; I got my first rakeback payment efficiently and promptly, so I can now recommend rakerebate.net unreservedly. The bad; I requested a cashout by direct bank transfer last Friday morning, a service that promised the money in my account within five working days. Here we are five working days later and it isn’t there yet.This is a somewhat large inconvenience to me, as I don’t get paid til Monday and the entire point of the cashout was to make sure I had a little folding for this weekend. I am pretty pissed off.

I might be a little less pissed off if I hadn’t lost last night. Total lack of focus on the game(s), and I really must apply myself better. In my defence, I was catching up on all the websites and blogs that I had missed for the best part of a week, so I won’t usually be as distracted. Still, second set in a multiway action pot is clearly not going to win in PLO, never mind PLO8 when I’m likely only shooting for half the pot anyway. Bad, bad play. I might have to move up a level so that sticking my whole stack in with a ‘well you never know’ shrug isn’t quite so easy.

Or maybe I just lost ‘cause of the cashout curse. Yeah, that’s what it was…

5 Comments:

At 3:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the rakeback link do you get credited as an affiliate? If not you should put your e-mail address somewhere visible, so that readers can credit you when they sign up (incidentally I had no way of doing so).

Letmos

 
At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Letmos,

I have READERS? No, I just stuck the link there, hadn't thought about becoming an affiliate-affiliate. Probably won't bother, but thank you for the thought.

89TJ

 
At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you can recommend rakerebate. I'm considering signing up there and was searching the net for some gossip, found yours information.

Thats whats cool about a blog, thats info I can use.

I'm definetely coming back.

 
At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello 89TJ, been looking for the latest info on clear complexion and found Curse. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 7:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello 89TJ, been looking for the latest info on healthy skin and found Curse. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home