Friday, September 24, 2004

The soul of wit

Iggy pretended (I think!) to be a dwarf whilst chatting with somebody the other day. Which reminds me of a top-notch movie recommendation: ‘The Station Agent’ is a really, really good film and is either out or imminent on DVD/video.

I need help. Not for all the usual things, but because I simply cannot work out how to create a list of bloglinks on the right of my page. Help? I’m sure I saw a button to do it a few weeks ago but now I am stuck.

Last night was okay. Four leisurely hours of PLO at a six-max table, reaping $56. Took a frustrating river beat on the biggest pot of the night unfortunately, and almost every cent of profit came from a series of bluffs. Call weak flop bet, call weak turn bet, bet or raise river when it’s checked or weakly bet again. I felt like a proper poker player.

Also played a couple of sit ‘n’ goes in the background, but only managed fourth and third place finishes. Still, if you keep putting close to the hole then a few will drop in.

Thank non-specific deity or mysterious higher power it’s the weekend! I’m tired and bored.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 pm, Blogger Ignatious said...

k, i added The Station Agent to the top of my netflix que. had great reviews - thanks for the recommendation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home