Thursday, October 20, 2005

Save DoubleThrough!

Eight days, and I will be gone from England. I may shut this blog down at that point too, though I haven't decided yet. Perhaps, like Star Trek, it will be reprieved when I receive numerous comments complaining about its axing.

So, what gives? Poker sucks. I have been a miserable failure in my first two months playing full-time, not least because I really haven't played FULL-TIME. Nowhere near enough hours. Also, running bad, making some mistakes, and generally finding it distinctly disappointing and frustrating thus far.

I've begun to enjoy tournaments a lot more than I used to, despite the frustration of getting close to making a good score but always losing that vital 60/40 shot. Its happened a couple of times this week when I had not even had to show down a hand - apart from a total lock - up to that point in the tournament. So, I am beginning to believe that I'm a half-decent tourney player. (At the lower levels filled with muppets, obviously...)

I'm not entering the big Pokerstars blogger tournament though. 1000+ players is way above my tolerance level, besides which I am refraining from opening any new poker accounts until I have moved. Its painful enough altering my details everywhere, without adding more tasks.

This means that, having emptied my Eurobet account as soon as Party shed its skins, I am having to bide my time to join Party directly and am meanwhile stuck with just one site, with no rakeback.

Man, what a boring entry. My other blog is so much more interesting. You can see why Doublethrough may have only a week to live...

2 Comments:

At 12:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 4:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Undelete digital photo Canadian vitamin research Dental directions Free video keno game 20 Mazda b2200 27blue book 27 Canada web for ionamin College scholarship application process Parvovirus in dogs and acyclovir http://www.cheap-zocor.info/Zocor-water-retention.html Topamax reaction Shore ativan zocor public comments zocor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home