Monday, September 12, 2005

Monster's ball

One comment already on my poser from yesterday, thank you.

I had a good day yesterday, but I really feel I am due a MONSTER session or day sometime soon. One where I actually win two or three 50/50's or 60/40's in a row and get a stack to really play with. At present, I am stealing and nurdling my way into profit over an hour or two, and then every time the money all goes in with me having the advantage, I lose.

One particular doofus got on my tits today with a rubdown after taking a three-way all-in pot, in which I had 48% equity, and he and the other moron had 19% and 33%. Rubdowns are classless and bad enough as it is, but giving one after you have just been outplayed and got lucky is utterly pathetic.

The awful follow-up was that I tilted my stack off (to somebody else entirely) just a couple hands later. Bad move. I at least summoned the sense to leave at that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home