Monday, October 03, 2005

Do Not Read This

Moan moan fucking moan.

I often feel like the unluckiest poker player on earth. Today's PLO8 game was just the most fantastic value you can imagine. I made only a tiny profit though, thanks to being THREE outered, TWICE, in decent pots. Not to mention losing out in decent pots when I had 18 outs in one, and 22 in another... not to scoop, but to finish off significantly better than I did.

It's that contrast that hurts so badly. Opponents hitting THREE outs on me, while I fail to hit six and seven times as many, myself.

I then final tabled for the fifth straight time in my PLO multi-table tournament, battled my way rather brilliantly to the final five, having come to the final eighth in chips. Got it all-in on the turn to gain the comfortable third-biggest stack, with flush draw and two pair, and lost to a no-pair straight draw. Nine outs, that was, which is nothing special on its own. It just felt like one more smack in the face with a runny turd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home