Friday, June 10, 2005

No time for food

Decent little win in just over an hour at Party/Eurobet last night, not bad considering I was very drunk indeed. I didn't drink all that much really, but going to play snooker straight from work, then meeting my Dad immediately afterwards, left no time for food. I did have a big bag of crisps in the pub though.

The evening wasn't entirely successful, since I remain terrible at snooker (I think I need to start from scratch - stance, action, everything) and Dad and I spent the first half-hour of our scheduled drinks evening sitting in different pubs about a mile apart. It seems my father got a bit intoxicated after we made our arrangements the previous evening, and promptly forgot the finer details.

Anyway, we had a pleasant enough couple of hours talking about diet, booze, music and the state of his marriage. These were good, good, good and bad respectively.

Finally, did I ever mention how good this rake back site is? They have offers at lots of the cardrooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home