Thursday, May 26, 2005

Patient still on ventilator

Almost a year into the life of my blog, and I have finally taken on an affiliate arrangement.

These guys run a really good rakeback service, at eurobet (Party skin) and several other sites. I've been really pleased with their service; they set my account up for me, their nice clean site provides daily updates on your rake paid in the month, and queries are replied to very quickly.

Things have improved for me since the barrage of moaning entries about my terrible luck. I have booked a couple of small wins, but my luck is still really not good. I could have recorded reasonable wins, but several total or near-freerolls have failed to provide even one scoop. Winning the whole pot in these spots once in a blue fucking moon is where decent profits come from in PLO8. When you can never win one, and are just splitting middling pots all over the place and stealing the odd small one, the game can become mindnumblingly tedious.

Frankly, I have tightened up lately. Playing creatively, as I had used to do, is rather trying when people simply won't fold on the end - to any size bet - if they have even a 10% chance of maybe, just maybe sneaking half the pot.

I deposited into my old site today, but I am still finding it hard to go there when I am getting RAKEBACK at Eurobet!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home