Sunday, March 20, 2005

Fight For Your Right

I am on Party!

At long ever last.

Iggy and everyone else is right, these players are absolutely awful. I'm winning stupid amounts at PLO8, despite a four out river costing me a monster. It is unreal how bad these people play.

More exciting, I am now in a world of RAKEBACK. Its almost like being a prop player, but with no obligation to start or maintain bad games. I am loving it any time a pot I am not involved in becomes a monster resulting in the maximum rake, knowing I have just made X cents for doing absolutely nothing.

I also realise I now have the opportunity to use Pokertracker, if I so choose.

It is all most exciting, after playing the same one site exclusively for years. It also makes the dream seem all the more attainable.

Happy days!

3 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Pauly said...

Welcome to the fishy waters at Party!

 
At 9:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 
At 5:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home