Monday, September 14, 2009

NFL wrap-up

Barring any last-minute action-junkie bets, which thankfully are not my style, that's NFL week one in the books.

If you followed my advice you made a little over 2.5 points profit on rather a lot of turnover. On the other hand, if you took the additional advice to ignore my over/under bets then you made almost 15 points at about 27% ROI. I was 5-2 betting on teams (which is excellent) and 0-3 betting on totals (which is... well, you know).

I can't cure myself of this banging-my-head-against-a-wall conviction that I can get under/overs right eventually, but will scale the size of those bets back even further unless or until that actually starts to happen.

Week two looks like yielding fewer picks, nothing jumps out and smacks me in the face. Initial games of interest may be Jacksonville over Arizona and San Diego over Baltimore, but I have hours of intensive analysis to perform before sharing the gold-dust with you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home